Today, here in this post we will give you step to step instructions for free Garmin maps update. Before installing a map update, it is advisable to download the Garmin Map Update application.
- Connect your Garmin device to your computer. You can check out the owner’s manual for your device for more information.
- Now, run GarminMapUpdateX.X.exe for window or GarminMapUpdateX.X.dmg for mac.
- Select the device you want to update, and click Continue.
- Select the check box to accept the license agreement, and click Continue.
- Enter your product key, if required, and click Continue.
- Click the myMaps tab, and click Details below the map update you want to install.
- If your device is ready for the map update, a message “Ready to update your maps” appears.
- If your device does not have sufficient storage space for map updates, a popup appears asking if you want to back up and remove data from your device.
- Click Continue the recommended map region to your device. A page appears showing the installation progress. The installation process may take up to several hours.
- When the installation is complete, click Continue.
- Click exit. Your map updates are installed and ready to use
If you get any issue while installing update in your Garmin device, then feel free to contact us on at My Garmin Map Updates. Our professional are available hours at your service.