An easy and delicious prepared Iced Coffee recipe with Salted Caramel, find out how to prepare your easy Iced Coffee drizzled with tasty caramel. This gluten-free recipe is the perfect summertime drink!
Oh, summer! The hottest one anyone remembers! It's just so beautiful! The hot, hazy summer days have created an obsession that I have never had before I'm talking about Iced Coffee. If you are looking for salted caramel iced coffee online, you can buy it at sipherbals.com/product/salted-caramel-coffee-substitute-8-oz/.
How do you make Iced Coffee At home?
The easiest method to make Iced Coffee at home is by using coffee that is cold and adding milk, ice, and syrup, or other flavorings. An easy and delicious create Iced Coffee recipe with Salted Caramel. This gluten-free recipe is the perfect summertime coffee drink!
Learn how to create your very personal Salted Caramel Iced Coffee.
- 2 tbsp Caramel Plus extra to drizzle
- 150 mg Strong brewed coffee
- 150 ml Milk
- Large Ice cubes
- Aerosol cream for serving
- Sea salt in pints
- Add the caramel and some salt to the mug. Brew your coffee over it. Let it cool.
- Pour ice into a mug and pour in the coffee and milk, then pour the coffee.
- Add more cream, caramel sauce, and some sea salt, and serve.